Business Events Tasmania (BET) congratulates industry partner The Old Woolstore Apartment Hotel on their win in the Business Events Venue category at the Tasmanian Tourism Awards held in Hobart over the weekend.
Following the win, The Old Woolstore Apartment Hotel Chief Operating Officer, Alan Nelson said…
“We tailor our business to suit the needs of our customers. Our meeting and conference facilities are perfect for a range of group sizes but when we host events, we do them well and this award is a great reflection of that. Most importantly though, our clients are happy and the feedback we are receiving is continuously positive. It is great for The Old Woolstore team to be recognised through this award”
A number of BET’s member partners were successful in taking home awards, including:
- Port Arthur Historic Site (Major Tourist Attraction)
- Hadley’s Orient Hotel (Cultural Tourism)
- Pennicott Wilderness Journeys (Major Tour and Transport Operators)
- Gordon River Cruises (Tour and Transport Operators)
- Peppers Silo Hotel (Tourism Restaurants & Catering Services)
- Bangor Vineyard Shed (Tourism Wineries, Distilleries & Breweries)
- Ibis Styles (Standard Accommodation)
- MACq01 Hotel (Deluxe Accommodation)
Each of the category winners will now go on to be finalists representing Tasmania in the Qantas Australian Tourism Award to be announced in March in Canberra.
As well as providing world-class conferencing facilities for up to 1100 delegates, Tasmania’s offsite venues, and pre- and post-touring options are particularly desirable. Contact the BET team to find out more about how these award-winning Tasmanian business event providers can contribute to a successful Tasmanian event.
Image – Tasmanian Tourism Awards Facebook