Last week the Business Events Tasmania team attended the Asia-Pacific Incentives Meetings Event (AIME) at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre. AIME is the country’s most significant trade show for the business events industry.
As an organisation we invest significantly in AIME to ensure Tasmania is well represented on a national level, to national and international event planners and trade media.
Thank you to the following members who supported BET on the Tasmanian stand:
- Country Club Tasmania
- Hobart Function and Conference Centre & Pristine Catering and Events
- Hotel Grand Chancellor Hobart
- Hotel Grand Chancellor Launceston
- Josef Chromy Wines
- Peppermint Bay Hotel & Cruise
- Princes Wharf 1 / TM Management Group
- The Old Woolstore Apartment Hotel
- Wrest Point Hotel & Conference Centre
Over the two days of pre-scheduled appointments BET met with 64 national and international ‘hosted buyers’ and numerous day attendees, with members at the Tasmanian stand hosting an additional 200 appointments. The BET sales team are now busy following up leads and preparing bids for potential business events to come to Tasmania.