The Launceston Conference Centre
We are one of Tasmania’s most versatile and spacious venues for hosting events and conferences. We have so much to offer you, whatever kind of event or function you are planning.
Situated in the beautiful and historic city of Launceston, surrounded by fine dining experiences, wineries, and spectacular wilderness, our venue offers a truly unique experience. Our guests enjoy state-of-the-art conference facilities amidst the character of an historic, industrial site, once Launceston’s iconic - Coats Patons’ woollen mill - now Door of Hope Christian Church.
Launceston Conference Centre is a facility full of possibilities. Across our large site we offer many options with 12 different rooms, including our main auditorium, which seats up to 950 people. The main auditorium complete offers high quality audio-visual technology, including extensive stage lighting, our guests are always guaranteed a first-class production experience. Auditorium 2 seats up to 200 people and also offers high quality audio visual equipment
You and your guests will enjoy the many other great features of our centre, including:
- Friendly, experienced, and readily available staff - making your event stress-free
- Multiple break-out rooms, all with quality Audio Visual equipment.
- Spacious foyer and courtyards
- Great coffee and food from our popular onsite café.
- Professional and high quality Catering
- Easy access - we are just off Launceston’s main access road, only minutes from the Launceston CBD and 12 minutes from Launceston Airport
- Ample FREE car parking.
- Free and fast Wi-Fi
We are here to work with you to create an event, tailored to your needs and exceeding your expectations. Ultimately, we want you to feel cared for, valued and respected.